Monday, December 14, 2009

my quiet sense.

my quiet senses

five senses, one mind
sometimes its hard to reply in kind
hear see taste touch smell
somewhere between those cracks I fell
like a cool whisper on a summer breeze
something tickling my grass-stained knees
an assault of the senses, all in time
beating restlessly against my mind
my fingers traces your supple skin
and yet my heart can't seem to give in
a smile graces your gentle lips
and my heart abides to your silent nips
the tingling from my toes to my head
making me think things I used to dread
a finger pushing back strands of my hair
tugging my chin, kissing away my stare
our noses bump, a scent unfamiliar
eyes widen open gasping a sight peculiar
a tender lick for pure sensation
sends my body through to conversation
a raw desire to hear your voice
settle inside my curtailed choice
there's one more thing left
and it's all but left me bereft
because suddenly your gone
and these five senses sing a lonely song.

circa sept. 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment